Service Greyhound bus before they are to go out on the roaf wash, clean inside, empty and refill
bathroom tanks and refreash bathroom.
Also help to check mechanical part air brakes, head lights, and other part to keep passages safe.
Perform inventory on unclaimed baggage and utilize tracing functions to assist in reuniting
customers with their bags
● Communicate with customers via phone or email regarding the status of their property
● Act as an internal/external resource for baggage information
● Capture data relative to our baggage performance for the purpose of affecting positive change
● Act as a resource for small claims court cases, executive referral correspondence, interline billing,
internet response, accounting check interface, NetTracer and WorldTracer support, and baggage
● Accurately interpret and apply policies relating to Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), Air Carrier
Access Act (ACAA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and ATA and IATA regulations, as they
relate to customer inquiries and/or service incidents
Clean and sanitize restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedure. Clean, sweep,
mop, or vacuum floors; empty/clean wastebaskets and trash containers; replace light bulbs; refill
● Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools, vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets.
● Lock and unlock assigned buildings: secure building when facilities are not in use checking for
unlocked doors and windows, report any unauthorized occupants, turn off lights.
● Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies. Use as directed.
● Perform cleaning and related activities such as removing snow or debris from sidewalks and stairs in areas within sixteen feet of building.
Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating
● Help patients with personal hygiene. Help patients with daily with baths, or showers Provide adjunct
care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths
● Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient's chart
● Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
● Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as Joint Commission standards
Hire and train sales associates to work on the floor as well as in shipping
● Allow my knowledge of emerging and consistent trends to inform purchasing and inventory
decisions and solutions
● Continually advance your product knowledge and that of other employees
● Maintain accurate customer records for loyalty program
● Manage and evaluate revenue and expense reports
● Become liaison with corporate office and use contacts to promote the business and align with brand