• CNA (1 year)
• Catheter Care
• Tube Feeding
• Vital Signs
• Hospice Care
• Patient Care
• Meal Preparation
• Infection Control Training
• To provide high quality patient care.
• Persevere patient dignity, and minimize patient discomfort while carrying out duties such as bed pan changes, bathing.
• Assisted patients with activities of daily living including helping with meals, personal hygiene, transfers.
• Provide patients with high quality care.
• Complied with HIPPA standards with all patient documentations and interactions.
• Maintain cleanliness and a calm environment for patients.
A month of work based training.
HOME DAYCARE PROVIDER - Springfield, MA
for summer camp.