Enthusiastic Retail Manager eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to
detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of Logistics and Operations and
training in all areas of Retail management. Motivated to learn, grow and excel.
● Customer Service ● Food Safety Management
● Promotional planning ● Operations Management
● Retail display setup ● District Trainer
● Inventory management ● Planning
● Merchandising ● Compliance Captain
● Staffing teams of 10-250+ ● Project Management
● Online Fulfillment Management ● Conflict Resolution
Restructured company merchandising standards to increase customer traffic and product
exposure running Sales Comp of Over 30%
● New implementation of Fulfillment in T0320 location 2018
● Decreased Turnover 15% LY 2019
● Demonstrated exceptional knowledge of process optimization in relation to profit and losses.
Led cross-functional teams in identification, pursuit and achievement of Operational metrics
Oversaw supply chain operations, including vendor pricing, inventory management and stock
distribution in Targets as low as $35 million to $95 million locations.
● Reduced transit time, minimized handling and maximized cost savings through freight
cost-analysis and negotiation.
● Analyzed metrics and financial data to formulate proactive and reactive plans to maintain
profitability and growth.
● Worked with internal and external partners to meet customers' complex needs while adhering
to state, national and international constraints and guidelines.
● Maintained strong vendor connections, including arranging pricing and delivery structures and managing specific shipment or paperwork concerns.
● Maintained established levels of goods based on sales forecasts and demand to fulfill orders
on time. Achieving 98% Fullment rates.
● Offered expertise in inventory management and current stock levels to internal teams and customers to facilitate accuracy and product availability.
● 3% Comp in store sales and 25% Comp online sales
Maintained excellent working relationships with customers by efficiently responding to inquiries
and complaints concerning work orders, invoices and shipments.
● Printed tickets, picked supplies and filled packages under tight deadlines.
● Developed and deployed strategies to save time and expenses associated with goods
● Backroom Trainer for #1 location accuracy in District D0217