Driven and decisive, offering 26+ years of experience managing busy office environments as well as human resources to
deliver compliance, personnel communication and workforce programs. Flexible and focused with expertise in
confidentiality, customer service, mediation, staff training and development and complex problem resolution. Develops
and implements HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
• Planning and coordination • Process improvement
• Operational improvement • Team building
• Relationship development • Proactivity
• Organization • Advising
• Communications • Team work
1 effectively resolve employee discrepancies.
02/2019 - Current • Onboarded employees for orientation: sending offer letter, monitoring
drug screens, background checks and assigned tasks in PeopleDoc as well
as data entry of new team members into myHR platform.
• Manage employee engagement and development activities, presentations
and training to maximize productivity and unite workforce.
• Managed external training and development, including enriching internal
and external training development of both online and traditional
• Manage credentialing for team members is the field.
• Coordinated and implemented a Retirement Fair at Durham and St. Louis
email updates and other forms of communication.
06/2018 - 02/2019 • Controlled and managed document processes by reviewing files, records
and critical information to confirm accuracy and comply with company
policies and procedures.
• Scheduled appointments for management teams and maintained updated
calendar using Microsoft system.
• Managed field employees and their credentialing needs.
• Maintained data confidentiality when inputting minutes, memos and correspondence information into the system.
06/2012 - 02/2018 • Distributed town correspondence, including memos and updates, SOP's to reinforce and apprise the department objectives and developments.
• Oversaw aspects of data management for programs and proprietary
database to include updates and backup, report generation and troubleshooting or repair service requisition.
• Performed billing, collection and reporting functions for the department.
• Assisted with dispatching during busy periods and staff absences.
• Liaised with the public, addressed inquiries, handled meeting requests and answered questions to provide outstanding citizen care.
• Maintained annual and monthly budgets as well as expense allowances.
• Managed accounts payable for organization of 17 personnel.
• Managed payroll and attendance.
• Evaluated applications and assessment results to determine eligibility and acceptance for new officers.
• Maintained appropriate control, security and well-being over those
detained as a Matron for the Town.