• Hard worker
• Excellent listener
• Self motivated
• Excellent social skills
• quick and efficient worker
• Always keeping a positive mind set each day
• Always on time to work
• Google Docs
• Microsoft Office
• Loss Prevention
• Pest control
• Retail sales
• Employee evaluation
• Growing experience
• Equipment Repair
• Supervising experience
• Furniture Sales
• Store Management Experience
• Electrical Experience
I had to follow directions on Service orders which included, inventory scaning and stocking and also I
was told to make sure help the store keep there levels of inventory available.
• I would have to communicate with every store manger to complete each Service Order and I would
need to help the manger set up sales floor Mods/ displays for curtain products.
• I had to pack out sales floor and or Audit Reset products that Premium vendor's.
I was in charge of maintaining a clean and fully stocked store with all the products functioning properly and efficiently.
I was also in charge of manning the cashier register during checkout line pile ups or rush hours.
I had to clean and maintain neatness at the front desk.
* I was suppose to greet and smile at everyone who comes into the Student Union building.
* I was also in charge of helping with school events and activities.
* I was also the mascot of the Phoenix College.
Goodwill retail store:
* I had help pick up donations from all customers and sort out all donations into separate large bins
* I had to help all costumers with moving sold furniture
* I also am in charge of cleaning all the bathrooms and cleaning the donation room and the front of the store too
* I also had to collect and push all the shopping carts from the parking lot to inside the store.