Bilingual (English and Spanish) WATER TREATMENT TECHNICIAN who has demonstrated the ability to develop effective working relationships with co-workers and to work under pressure. Willing to take on additional responsibilities and able to work cooperatively while following instructions. Consistently demonstrates punctuality, interpersonal skills and ability to remain organized.
• Install, service, and maintain (water conditioning systems, drinking water systems and air purification systems).
• Checking the seals, spacers, injector, piston, gallon counter wheel and cycle testing water conditioning systems is only a part of the daily routine when doing maintenance on water treatment systems.
• Changing filters on Reverse Osmosis drinking filters and re-pressurizing holding tank.
• Pull raw material request orders for delivery to specified work centers in production and properly scan in RF devices.
• Return materials to the raw warehouse and consolidate into existing bay where possible.
• Operated different types of rotors for military jets/airplanes including insulate winding and dropping the shafts into the core of the rotors.
• Tested the rotors in dielectric and resistance testers to ensure quality while meeting expectations for productivity.