Skills & Certifications * Increased sales using various channels to promote leases to potential
➢ Fully Proficient in future residents, leading to one of the highest closing rates for leases
MSOffice and being in the top five living facilities in Columbia, SC.
➢ School of * Spearheaded the periodic inspection and maintenance of properties
Quartermaster and responded to calls.
Logistics * Updated and maintained a database, filed paperwork, and negotiated
➢ A+ Certification (In leasing agreements according to state leasing regulations and real
Resume for Harrison Hunter
Global Supply Chain Management
Unit Supply Specialist South Carolina National Guard- Ongoing
November 2015 - Present
* Ensure proper maintenance of equipment and military weapons.
* Efficient in using automated supply systems to keep accurate record
of organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
* Schedule and perform preventive and organizational maintenance on
weapons to ensure optimal working conditions and conservation of
life span and usability.
Internship South Carolina Department of insurance-Columbia, SC
June 2014 - August 2014
* Filed insurance claims and provided coastal area residents with highly
rated contractors and promoted new home insurance policies to
Internship Columbia Metro Regional Transit Authority-Columbia, SC
June 2013 - August 2013
* Filed and gathered statistics related to service quality, while
collaborating with other interns to provide logistical data that pushed
CMRTA to become COMET.